Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default subtotals with custom autofiltering

Hi, and thanks for helping,

I have a large data set, with lots of subtotals. When I customize an
autofilter for a particular column (say Weeks on Hand <=4), the subtotal
automatically reverts to level 3. When I reset to level 2, the customized
autofilter no longer works, and I get all values. What to do?

Thanks again,
Charlie
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Not sure that I understand the question. Do you mean that you are using
subtotal function with autofilter?

Perhaps you can post the formula for the subtotals and provide a small
sample of data for the column to which the filter is applied. If the subtotal
is for different column to the one with the filter then a sample of that data
also.

OssieMac