-   -   Highlighted cells won't print (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/232207-highlighted-cells-wont-print.html)

Lesa

Highlighted cells won't print

I have a color printer and have yellow and green highlighted cells throughout
my document. When I got to print preview (and also when I actually print the
document) it is as if the highlights aren't there....but I need them to
print. Please help!

Bob I

Highlighted cells won't print

In Print Setup, UNcheck Draft or/and Black and White.

Lesa wrote:

I have a color printer and have yellow and green highlighted cells throughout
my document. When I got to print preview (and also when I actually print the
document) it is as if the highlights aren't there....but I need them to
print. Please help!

Lesa

Highlighted cells won't print

PERFECT! Thanks so much!

Lesa wrote:

I have a color printer and have yellow and green highlighted cells throughout
my document. When I got to print preview (and also when I actually print the
document) it is as if the highlights aren't there....but I need them to
print. Please help!

Bob I

Highlighted cells won't print

You're welcome, have a great day!