Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Liz Liz is offline

Default % Formula in Pivot Table

Sum of NET_NEW_ACTIVATIONS 17
Sum of NET_ACTS_QUOTA 116
Sum of NET_ACTS_PERCENT_ACHIEVED #N/A

How would I go about calculating the percentage of 17 / 116?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

As a guess not knowing your data I would say that you want to use a
calculated field. Depending on your version there are different ways to
access the Calculated Field dialog (under formula). Try right clicking a
field in the pivot table. Try the pivot table drop down, ... Once you get the
dialog it is a simple division of the two fields.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Liz" wrote:

Sum of NET_NEW_ACTIVATIONS 17
Sum of NET_ACTS_QUOTA 116
Sum of NET_ACTS_PERCENT_ACHIEVED #N/A

How would I go about calculating the percentage of 17 / 116?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Liz Liz is offline

Thank you. I have Microsoft office 2003. When I right click on the #N/A where
I want to calculate the percentage between net new activations and net acts
quota where do I go from there? Field Settings - Options, but from there I am
lost.