Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Resolved my query regarding total sum calculating

Hi

Please suggest to for this trouble E.g. in excel sheet I have update total
sum 500 in sheet no 2) update total sum 500 in sheet no 3 So, I would like
total sum from sheet 2 and sheet 3 in appear in sheet no1 in excel sheet.

Regards,
Tushar Patel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Tushar

Maybe
=SUM(Sheet2:Sheet3!A1)
where A1 is the cell reference on the Sheets that holds your Subtotals
--
Regards
Roger Govier