Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Paper Size - 11x17

Good afternoon,

I am trying to set my paper size to 11x17, and it isn't listed in my
options. Why is that, and how do I make that change?

Thank you!

~judi
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sizes usually depend on what the printer supports or provides.

There would be a 'CUSTOM' option under sizes... you can define your own sizes

"Judi" wrote:

Good afternoon,

I am trying to set my paper size to 11x17, and it isn't listed in my
options. Why s that, and how do I make that change?

Thank you!

~judi

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Ideally open the PRINTER properties and define the size you want so that it
becomes available in all the dialogs where you see the paper size...

If you pick from PAGE SETUP dialog it will be for the default printer... or
the printer you select.