Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel background doesn't export in PDF

I have a graphic JPG background in my excel file. When I export to PDF, the
background is gone. How can I get the background to appear in the PDF?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I assume the background is created using FormatSheetBackground.

This type of BG will not print................for show only on the sheet.

To work around this see Bob Phillips' site for creating a printable
watermark.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP