Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Custom Lists is limited to 255 characters in Excel 2007

When I used to use Microsoft Office Excel 2003, there was an option called
Custom Lists, which I would use to create my personal lists of things and use
them whenever necessary.

Recently, I upgraded to Microsoft Office 2007. After some digging up I found
that Custom Lists is still available. But here's the problem:
The custom lists that I use to create in Excel 2003 seemed to take in as
many characters I give it. But Excel 2007 takes only 255 characters. 255
characters is not sufficient for my custom list. Is this a problem with
Microsoft Office Excel 2007 or am I doing it wrong?