Stephen

Default Countif Formula with changing criteria

Hi. I'm trying to create a formula that will count how many numbers in a list
of ten that are greater than a changing number in a cell. The cell changes as
it has a formula attached to it. I used as the criteria b1, but for some
reason this doesn't work. As this number changes it has to be greater than
whatever the cell value is at that time.
--
Thanks!

Stephen