Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mat mat is offline

Default Cursor to go to Specific cell

Hi,

I am preparing a Sales form and i need the cursor to to the next unblocked
cell when the user hits "Enter".

I can use this function on "Tab" key but when the user hits the "Enter" key
the cursor goes to the block cell.

Thanks & Regards

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try protecting the full sheet. Then go back and select the cells that you
want user to have access to and protect them. After that, protect worksheet,
and select to allow user to only select unprotected cells. This should do it.

"Mat" wrote:

Hi,

I am preparing a Sales form and i need the cursor to to the next unblocked
cell when the user hits "Enter".

I can use this function on "Tab" key but when the user hits the "Enter" key
the cursor goes to the block cell.

Thanks & Regards

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Scott

I think you meant.............LOCK all cells then go back and select the
cells that you want user to have access to and UNLOCK them.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP