Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can I limit Zoom feature magnification to just one column?

When I use the Zoom feature to increase magnification, my entire worksheet is
magnified. Is there a way to limit the magnification to just one column?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Zoom functionality is applicable for a window and not for column/row...

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria