Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Erase same content in all cells in Excel

S1L1Y1 wrote:
:: I am sending a sample of contents I have in the cells. I am trying
:: to erase everything but the URL address. How can I do it? I have in
:: one line when I copeid it here it is a few line.
:: Sol
:: <ItemField Name="product-url"
:: Value="http://www.dine.com/servlet/the-206/SERVING-FORK/Detail" /

Perhaps an Excel NG may help.

For Excel:-

OE client -
or
For Web Client -
http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...verview.mspx#2
--

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2009 - Update Services
http://taurarian.mvps.org