Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
AGM AGM is offline

Default Printing multiple tabs

I selected 20 tabs in my spreadsheet. I selected two-sided copies on my
printer. The printer printed the 20 pages instead of 10. Is there something
I need to turn on/off to print duplex copies for different tabs. The duplex
printing works fine for multiple pages within the same tab. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I may be that it prints each worksheet on seperate pages. I could not find
any references to this.
--
Hope this helps
Martin Fishlock, www.nyfconsultants.com, Wolverhampton, UK