Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Printed Material Missing Fill Color

When using a premade form (have used it in the past w/o any isses), the fill
cells will not print the fill color. I use a differant premade form, and the
cell fills print out just fine. The fill shows in the print preview, and
when entering the data, but the print just won't show up. Changed fill color
to Black...nothing. I've checked the color printer is actually working, so
that is taken care of. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks...C

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Bob

That was first thing I thought of also.

But..........if set for Draft Quality, OP would not be seeing the fill color
in Print Preview.

I haven't got any suggestions for OP if he is seeing the colors in print
preview.

Gord