Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default File size in Excel 07

I have a report that I export from an accounting software package. The
report is not large. I have just upgraded to Office 07 and when I export the
report it makes an Excel file size of 7mb - when I did the same thing
previously in Excel 03, the file size was around 200kb. Does anyone know why
this is happening and how I can fix it. I need to email the spreadsheet and
the file size is too large. Thanks.
--
Pip Langford