Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to copy formula to another file

In Excel 2007 if I copy a formula from one file and pate it in another, only
the result is copied.

If I go to "paste special" it is disabled. I can paste between sheets on the
same file fine.

Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The usual cause of this is having two workbooks open in separate instances
of Excel.

Close one instance and open both workbooks in one instance.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP