Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default combine cells with different formats

I want to combine the contents of 3 cells that have different formats (e.g.
cell 1= normal text, cell 2=italics text, cell 3= normal text) so that I have
a new cell with originally differently formatted texts. Can anyone help me in
this? Thank you very much.
Truong

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
what do you mean by "combine"? is your data numbers and you are trying to
sum them? or is your data text and you want to concatinate them?
what do you mena by "originally dieffently formated texts"? does this mean
keeping all of the original formats.? formula return values, not formats.
and multiple formats in a cell can only be done with text, not numbers.

post back with more info and examples.
regards
FSt1