Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how to compare data and see variances by year

Hi,

I am working on a spread sheet that has worksheets for months.
Each worksheet (month) has 2007, 2008, 2009 data.
I want to be able to see the varience between 2007-2008 and 2008-2009.

The column headers on each worksheet sheet a
2007
A1=Company B1=producer code C1=Total(dollar amount)

2008
E1=Company F1=producer code G1=Total

2009
I1=Company J1=producer code K1=Total

In short I would like to match the producer codes and if they match I would
like to calculate the difference between 2007-2008 and 2008-2009totals.

How do I manage that?

Thank you in advance,

Ayse