Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default SumIF with 2 Conditions

I'm needing to do a SUMIF function with two conditions, how do I do this?

For Example;

SUM the cells in AD7:AD294 when B4:B294 equal "F", AND when AD7:AD294 are
less than 200

Also, is there a way that if a column has dates and numbers in it you can
have a formula that disregards the dates and only sums the numbers rather
than treating the dates as numbers also?

Thanks!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi lightbulb:

Consider:
=SUM(IF((B7:B294="F")*(AD7:AD294200),AD7:AD294))
-- It must be treated as an array so press F2 and then CTRL-SHIFT-ENTER --

Tony.

"lightbulb" wrote:

I'm needing to do a SUMIF function with two conditions, how do I do this?

For Example;

SUM the cells in AD7:AD294 when B4:B294 equal "F", AND when AD7:AD294 are
less than 200

Also, is there a way that if a column has dates and numbers in it you can
have a formula that disregards the dates and only sums the numbers rather
than treating the dates as numbers also?

Thanks!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi lightbulb,

Consider:
=SUM(IF((B7:B294="F")*(AD7:AD294200),AD7:AD294))

-- It must be treated as an array so press F2 and then CTRL-SHIFT-ENTER.

Tony.

Press "Yes" if useful to you.