Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Displaying contents of differnt cells from a column in pages' head

sHi there,

I have a sheet displaying student results, with their course codes in one
column.
Everything is sorted and pagebroken by course code.
What I want to do, rather than use valuable page real estate for the course
information of each student, is to simply display the course information for
say the initial student from each page, but in a header at the top of each
sheet.

Is this even possible?

Thanks in advance.

Paul.