Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel interactive web page

Support:

Is there a way to let anyone that doesn't have Office 2003, or above, to
view, and edit, the Excel interactive spreadsheet I have on my website,
http://www.midwestrugby.org/09refereecoachingreport.htm. It's a great
feature, but I have found that too many people can't view it at all due to
the fact that they are STILL using an older version of Office. Any help
would be appreciated, like some sort of add-on, or what?

Cheers,
Shawn

--
Old QB
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Put a link on the webpage for user who don't have 2003 or later to download
the viewer below from microsoft.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=EN

"Shawn" wrote:

Support:

Is there a way to let anyone that doesn't have Office 2003, or above, to
view, and edit, the Excel interactive spreadsheet I have on my website,
http://www.midwestrugby.org/09refereecoachingreport.htm. It's a great
feature, but I have found that too many people can't view it at all due to
the fact that they are STILL using an older version of Office. Any help
would be appreciated, like some sort of add-on, or what?

Cheers,
Shawn

--
Old QB

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Joel:

Thanks a ton, and will do. Have already sent out the link for others to
download, and I anxiously waiting for a great response.

Again, thank you very much!

Cheers,
Shawn
--
Old QB

"Shawn" wrote:

Support:

Is there a way to let anyone that doesn't have Office 2003, or above, to
view, and edit, the Excel interactive spreadsheet I have on my website,
http://www.midwestrugby.org/09refereecoachingreport.htm. It's a great
feature, but I have found that too many people can't view it at all due to
the fact that they are STILL using an older version of Office. Any help
would be appreciated, like some sort of add-on, or what?

Cheers,
Shawn

--
Old QB

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Joel:

Thought I already responded to you, but my 'reply' message never showed up.
I want to thank you very much for the link, and I'm anxiously waiting for a
response from some of those I've contacted to download the software. Your
answer is simply fantastic, and will help all the Referees and Referee
Coaches in our little Rugby world a great deal . . . we'll be able to move
forward now. Thanks again!

Cheers,
Shawn

Shawn A. McKinney, Thunderhead Marketing, 422 N. Main Street, St. Elmo, IL
62458 - Phone: 618-829-3806
E-mail addresses: - for documents over 10MB
please send to,

Midwest Territorial Rugby News Editor:
http://www.midwestrugby.org (owner -
webmaster - communicating to over 15,000 members)

Midwest Rugby News: http://midwestrugbynews.com/ (owner - my blog)

Illinois Rugby Union: http://www.illinoisrugby.com (owner - webmaster)

Eastern Illinois University Men's Rugby Club coach:
http://www.eiu.edu/~eiurugby (webmaster)

St. Louis Royals Rugby Club: http://www.stlroyalsrugby.com (webmaster)

Belmont Shore Rugby Club old, old, old boy: http://www.belmontshorerfc.com
- one of the original seven founding members

Dead Goat Rugby Touring Side (Park City Haggis) old, old, old boy:
http://www.haggisrugby.com/ - one of the original six founding members
--
Old QB