Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default share workbook help

I have a spreadsheet which need to be shared, so a number of people can
updated at the same time, the only problem is , there is a macro (userform)
within the sheet

is there any way to share a workbook with a macro ?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can share workbooks that contain macros.

But there are lots of features that are disabled when you share that workbook.
If your macro tries to use any of those features, it won't work as intended.

Maybe an alternative would be to use an application that is made for
simultaneous updates--a real database program (like Access???).

--

Dave Peterson