Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Data Analysis toolpack in Excel2007

Hello guys, Can somebody point to me the way how to add the data
analysis tool pack in Excel2007?
TIA
Roy
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Big Button top left
Excel Options
Addins
Where it says "Manage Excel Addins" Hit Go
Tick away and Hit OK :-)

Regards
Ken......................

"Roy" wrote in message
Hello guys, Can somebody point to me the way how to add the data
analysis tool pack in Excel2007?
TIA
Roy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"Roy" wrote in message

Hello guys, Can somebody point to me the way how to add the data
analysis tool pack in Excel2007?
TIA
Roy- Hide quoted text -

Thanks ....
BTW. Is there a difference in the features between the data analysis
tool pack in version 2003 and version 2007?
Are there any added functionalities....
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

To be honest I haven't looked that closely, so happy to defer to anyone else
that can provide an answer for you.

Regards
Ken......................

"Roy" wrote in message

"Roy" wrote in message

Hello guys, Can somebody point to me the way how to add the data
analysis tool pack in Excel2007?
TIA
Roy- Hide quoted text -

Thanks ....
BTW. Is there a difference in the features between the data analysis
tool pack in version 2003 and version 2007?
Are there any added functionalities....

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I find it hard to believe that you've got an Excel 2003 CD without the
Analysis toolpak. The CD includes the ATP, and the default installation
options will install the add-in, but not enable it. Tools/ Add-Ins will
then give you the option to enable ATP.

If you don't see ATP there, you may need to go back to installing from the
CD, and make sure that you haven't disabled the installation of ATP.
--
David Biddulph

"Roy" wrote in message
Hello guys, Can somebody point to me the way how to add the data
analysis tool pack in Excel2007?
TIA
Roy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I have reinstalled the Office from cd but when I try to add the Analysis
Toolpak it is asking for SKU011.CAB file and it says that the cd does not
have it. I copied the four files (ANALYS32.XL, FUNCRES.XLA, ATPVBAEN. XLA,
PROCDB.XLA) from another computer with the same 2003 version but still does
not work.

"Roy" wrote in message
Hello guys, Can somebody point to me the way how to add the data
analysis tool pack in Excel2007?
TIA
Roy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Evelyn J -

In case the cd is damaged, you could use any other cd for the same version
of Excel/Office.

- Mike

htt://www.MikeMiddleton.com