Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How would I do this?

Hi
I'm preparing a spreadsheet to be used as a data source for labels
THE WHITE LADY (Co. Antrim Coast) Watercolour Mrs C. Bones £90.00
(4 COLUMNS

There are several entries like this where the title is too long for
the label with my desired font

How would I, or is it possible to have
THE WHITE LADY
(Co. Antrim Coast) in the first column & the other colums as-above,
so that when I import the data (into Publisher) it will arrive in my
desired layout?
--
Martin
©¿©¬
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Have you try using the Text to Column under Data on the Tool bar?

--
Hope this is helpful

Pls click the Yes button below if this post provide answer you have asked

Thank You

cheers, francis

Am not a greek but an ordinary user trying to assist another

"Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net" wrote:

Hi
I'm preparing a spreadsheet to be used as a data source for labels
THE WHITE LADY (Co. Antrim Coast) Watercolour Mrs C. Bones £90.00
(4 COLUMNS

There are several entries like this where the title is too long for
the label with my desired font

How would I, or is it possible to have
THE WHITE LADY
(Co. Antrim Coast) in the first column & the other colums as-above,
so that when I import the data (into Publisher) it will arrive in my
desired layout?
--
Martin
©¿©¬

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Sun, 10 May 2009 10:10:01 -0700, Francis wrote:

Have you try using the Text to Column under Data on the Tool bar?

That didn't do what I wanted?
--
Martin
©¿©¬