Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Addins-Slow loading of each individual Addin using Excel 2007

I thought a posted some info. about this last night but can not find my post.
So here it goes again...

At work I am using a external application that has Addins created to use
data in Excel. These Addins are stored on a server.

These Addins have been added to the Addins from the server and at each time
each was added to list they were not copied locally as apparently will not
work otherwise.

For excel 2007 each time it is started on many occasions the addins are
individually loaded and each filnename is identified in box and with status
bar. It does take time as ther are approx 7 Adins to load. On the odd
ocaasion the Addins menu will be loaded instantly.

Also when going to Excel Options/Addins the pae can sometimes take a long to
time to display if not all.

Following several queries with software Manufacturer I am told that the
problem is Microsoft not them.

Previosuly used Excel 2003 and the Addins were available immediately and
never loaded individually.

Can anybody advise?

However

However everytime it always