Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to return an array of values that are not zero/Null

Dear Excel experts

I have a workbook with Sheet X and Z.

On Sheet X, there are these coloums

Class Number of Students Male Female

AA 10 3 7
YY
ZZ 0
NN
OO 20 5 15

(More data at a later date)

How do I have Excel 2003 fill data on Sheet Z, so that it will Print out
those Classes that have number of students (ignore zeros and null)?

Result:

Class Number of Students
AA 10
OO 20

Please remember that Sheet Z will be added with more data as time goes by
and I want SHeet Z be able to keep spitting out Classes that have students.

Thank you for your advice.