Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I get old rows to auto delete when new are added?

Keeping a spreadsheet of "rolling" data. How to set up sheet where old data
auto "drops" from spreadsheet at a designated time, e.g. monthly, when new
data is added.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

More detail. If desired, send your file to my address below with a clear
explanation.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel