Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Lookup and Copy a Range

What's a fomula I can use to find two values within a column, set that as the
range, and the return the range. For example, this is the sheet to pull from:
A B C
Group 1
X 1 2 3
Y 4 5 6
Z 7 8 9
Total Group 1 12 15 18

Group 2
E 9 8 7
F 6 5 4
G 3 2 1
Total Group 2 18 15 12

I want the data from Group 1 to go to one sheet and Group 2 to another. The
problem is the number of items in each group changes so the cell references
will change. An idea of the formula I want is:
=VLOOKUP("Group 1":"Total Group 1", Sheet1A1:F25,3, FALSE)
This formula doesn't work but hopefully you get the idea of what I want to do.