Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Keep Losing My Cell Format

When working with Excel2007, why do I lose my cell format after I close a
file then reopen it? For example: I format a column as a date, save the
changes and close the file, but when I reopen the file the column converts
back to General and I lose the date format (this is just one of the number of
pains Im dealing with, but I thought I would start with this complex
question first). This is causing hours of wasted time and effort. I cant
be the only one with this problem.
--
I bet Bill Gates uses an Apple!