Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default If / Or Values

Excel 2007
How can I change the following into a formula?
If B46 = A. Len or R. Cha or G. Con, then show the value of cell B35, if B46
= J. Chi or R. Per or B. Lee, then show the value of cell C35
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

=IF(OR(B46="A. Len",B46="R. Cha",B46="G. Con"),B35,IF(OR(B46="J. Chi",B46="R.
Per",B46="B. Lee"),C35))

Put this in one line...

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria