Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Comparing common values in either different worksheets or columns

I would appreciate help with the following: Let's say I have two or three
worksheets. How do I find the common values in them. Say, for instance, if I
have an aray of names in Worksheet 1 how can I find out which ones of those
names in that array will be repeated in Worksheet 2 and Worksheet 3.

Also, if I have three different columns each of different length, how can I
find out which names in column 1 are common to columns 2 and 3?

I would appreciate help here.

Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Excel 2007 Pivot Table.