Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default new values

hi,
I am trying to setup a formula where the formula picks up the information
for the latest month available... for ex., below i have information for Jan
and Feb available - right now my formula picks up February's number and
compares it to another cell... i want to be able to setup the formula in a
way where when march becomes available the formula will pick up march and
compare it to my fixed number. is there a way to do this?

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul
1000 1500

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
if your data is layed out as below and you enter each month, this fomula
will pick the last entry in the row.......

=OFFSET(A2,0,COUNTIF(A2:I2,"0")-1)

work this in to your formula or post your formula and i'll see if i can.

regards
FSt1