Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to change the font size for check box?

When I insert a check box from form tools, I am not able to change the font
size.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do it?
Thanks in advance for any suggesitons
Eric
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In the Properties dialog click on Font property, click on the ellipsis (...)
beside the font name. select size from the font dialog.
Regards,
Stefi

€˛Eric€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

When I insert a check box from form tools, I am not able to change the font
size.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do it?
Thanks in advance for any suggesitons
Eric

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I believe you re refering to check boxes from the Control Toolbox. The OP
stated the control was from the Forms Toolbar.

Controls from the Forms Toolbar are very limited in the properties you can
change. There is no way to adjust the size of the font. The only work around
that I am aware of is to adjust the Zoom on the sheet making the checkbox
appear larger. You will then need to scale the size of everything else on the
sheet to compensate.

The other option is to change to a checkbox from the control toolbox.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Stefi" wrote:

In the Properties dialog click on Font property, click on the ellipsis (...)
beside the font name. select size from the font dialog.
Regards,
Stefi

€˛Eric€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

When I insert a check box from form tools, I am not able to change the font
size.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do it?
Thanks in advance for any suggesitons
Eric

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You are right, I concentrated to Checkbox and didn't notice where it is taken
from. Sorry!
Stefi

€˛Jim Thomlinson€¯ ezt Ć*rta: