Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to use two drop-down list to fill data

I need to creat a estimate form. A1 cell with dropdown list for model and B1
cell with dropdown list for different size. How I can get the price at C1
when I select one of the model then select one of the size?
such as:
Model: M1, M2, M3, M4
Size: 10', 15', 20'
Price:M1 with 10' is $100, M1 with 15' is $120, M1 with 20' is $140
M2 with 10' is $110, M2 with 15' is $130 ...etc.
When I selected M1 for model at A1 and selected 15' for size at B1, C1
should shows price $120.
When I selected M2 for model at A1 and selected 10' for size at B1, C1
should shows price $110.

If I can get help for this problem, I would really appreciate.

Thanks!

Linda

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Mike,

Thanks for giving me direction. I have not found the answer from direction
you gave me. Actually, I try to fill in a table to use drop-down list
function. I use first drop-down for the column title that is model and use
second drop-down for row title that is size. I want to the third cell shows
the table information. When I selected M1 at first dropdown (from model
column) and selected 15' from second dropdown (from size row) then I want to
the data with the selected model and size shows on the third cell. May I get
direction for it?
Thanks.

Linda