Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Scroll Bar Missing

I have inherited a spreadsheet that has the vertical scroll bar, but not the
horizontal scroll bar displayed, yet both are selected under ToolsOptions.

Anyone know how I can get the Horizontal scroll bar back?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Look at the lower right corner of your grid area... do you see two small
vertical rectangles? If so, click drag the one on the left side to the left.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)