Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2007-send Word Art text to back

When I insert Word Art text, for instance, I select the first A and I type in
Draft. The directions says click on the object, select Send Backward from
the Drawing Tools tab, both the send backward and bring forward are greyed
out. Any ideas? Another staff member get the Send Backward option, however,
when she selects it, it doesn't work.
--
Thanks for the help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Ok, what I need to do is send the word art text behind text in the
spreadsheet similar to what you can do in Word, is that possible?
--
Thanks for the help

"tinks" wrote:

When I insert Word Art text, for instance, I select the first A and I type in
Draft. The directions says click on the object, select Send Backward from
the Drawing Tools tab, both the send backward and bring forward are greyed
out. Any ideas? Another staff member get the Send Backward option, however,
when she selects it, it doesn't work.
--
Thanks for the help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I don't think it is possible but I am not sure... at least I don't know of
anyway to make it work...

If you don't get an answer from someone else soon then post your question
again...