Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default TypeGuessRows

Hi guys and gals

I have a problem concerning the TypeGuessRows Registry entry.

I know that i have to set it to 0 to be sure that mixed types (stris, int)
can be imported from excel to sql without errors.

I'm doing a special import every month and every month i have to chage this
setting again. I automatically is set back to 19. I never found out why and
when this happens. Does anybody of you know a solution ?

Thanks Roland
--
The code is correct - its the syntax . . .