Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default to append the word file with pdf file

I have created a PDF file from a analysis software. I want to include the pdf
file in my word document created with some introduction. when I use insert
object it inserts only the first page and when I double click only the PDF
file appears.How can I do that?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Vijayalakshmi,

You can't insert a multi-page PDF into a Word file that way. The most Word will allow is insertion as an icon.

The best approach might be to output the Word document, without the PDF but with the instroductory text, to a PDF, then use an
application like Adobe Acrobat Professional to combine the PDFs.

--
Cheers
macropod