Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default expanding a formula

I have a spread sheet that I enter new data at the bottom of the sheet. I
have a unique formula for each column that ends at the last entry. How do I
entend the formulas for each column down to the new information without
having to do it one column at a time.
JAR
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Assuming the columns are next to each other, simply a single row of formulas
across the columns you want to expand. Move cursor to bottom right corner,
and when you see the + symbol, double click.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M