Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Don is offline

Default Breaking out of a loop in Excel 2007?

I have an Excel file where I was using the ApplicationEnableEvents and code
wrong and it was going into a loop. In Excel 2002 it got out quick but I
moved to Excel 2007 and it gets stuck. I have updated most of the files but
I only know one way to get out of the loop , and that is to update the code ,
save the file and get out of the file and the exit out of Excel using
Cntl+Alt+Del and close it there. I want to know if there is another way to
stop it without having to do Cntl+Alt+Del method.

Also, I have tried Cntl+Pause/Break and that does not work. What I see when
I open the file is I can not click on a cell but I can only double click on a
cell? and all files open in Excel will not work well.

I do know if I take out the code , it works , and I have done most but
concerned how to fix the ones left.

how to break out help?