Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Unable to print excel sheets

I am unable to print excel sheets consistently. Today I was able to print 3
before print spooler error pops up. Use HP Utility to fix. Still does not
fix. I can print sheets from other programs fine. I have restarted computer,
printer and have removed and reinstalled software for printer. Printer is an
HP470wbt - Does anyone know what is happening and how to fix this issue?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I don't know for sure - but if other software prints fine and excel prints
sometimes, then there are 2 possibilities.
1) There's something in the file you're printing - some unprintable
character or some issue like that.

2) Excel is corrupted in some way - you need to reinstall Excel

Try to take the file that won't print and print it on another computer
somewhere - that might rule out # 1