Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default If Formula confusion

Good Morning, I need help with the following:

Gold pins go to employees with 30+ years, silver pins to employees with 25 -
29 years. I can't figure out how to comine the IF formulas to return a G or
an S

Example - Joe has 27 years experience, 27 is in cell G8 in G9 need an S to
appear.

Mary has 31 years experience, need G to appear.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Swtmelly,

Use following formula in G9:-

=IF(AND((G8)=25,G8<=29),"S",IF(G8=30,"G","Servic e Years are less than 25"))

Thanks & Best Regards,
--
Click on Yes, if it is useful.

Thanks & Best Regards,