Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CMM CMM is offline

Default exel spread sheet

i want to enter all my store recipts from all diffrent places into one
spread sheet so ican make a total of my spendings can someone please help me
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Look at the Microsoft web, they have different templates

http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/te...ense&av=TPL000

If this was helpful please click yes, thanks