Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Trend Data From an updated column

Data in Column B2 is gathered from another Spreadsheet
A B C D E ...
Item 1 334
Item 2 336
Item 3 338
Item 4 340
Item 5 342
Item 6 344
Item 7 346
Item 8 348
Item 9 350
Item 10 352
I would like the data to be copied into C,D,E,F€¦upon command, I need the
data in column B to be to be feed continuously from the other sheets

I am trying to get trend data from the column that is updated
weekly/daily/monthly, I need this to happen upon a command