Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Active x control box display order

Im using an active x control box with a map image to display text boxes of
locations of systems we have in our office. This has always worked great
until we switched to office 2007 and now the control box is displayed above
the text boxes so I can see them.
Is there a way to move the control box into the background? Ive tried using
the move to back function but it doesnt work.