Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Formulae Ref Different Worksheets

Dear all,

I have been provided with an Excel spreadsheet by a colleague. The workbook
has several worksheets, one for each risk identified on the project I'm
working on. Additionally there is a summary worksheet that collates all the
information.

I wish to add several new risk worksheets and add additional rows on the
summary tab to collate this extra information. Whilst I can create the new
risk worskheets happily enough my current methodology of creating the
additional summary rows is far from efficient:

Copy row above and change each individual cell's worksheet reference from
"Risk X A1" to "Risk Y A1". As there are several summary columns, 30+ and
many additonal risks I would need to change several hundred cells. There
must be a better way!

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanking-you in advance.

Neil

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Why dont you try Find and Replace

Ctrl+F, Under 'Replace' tab select Look In 'Formulas'

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria