Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TT TT is offline

Default How to create function to look up the value

Hi,

Could you please explain how I can go about of looking up the value as table
below

2 Weight Inside Dia
3 Nom K-55 C-75 N-80
4 20 94 19.124 3,391.50 520 3810 3870
5 106.5 19 3,413.63 770 4910 5050
6 133 18.73 3,462.84 1400 5720 5910
7 203 19 3,413.63 2800

What I'm looking for is - If A4=20; B6=133 and match C-75 - so the value I
want to see is 5720.

Thank you,

Kind regards,

Trang