Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default I select 1 cell and excel selects 2,3 or 4 cells ? Why ?

Excel 2007, I select 1 cell and excel selects 2,3 or 4 cells below the chosen
cell.
I've scoured the help menu's and can't find anything related to stop this
happening.
Please help...this is so frustrating!!!!

Regards and thanks

Dave
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Look at the status bar at the bottom of the screen... do you see 'Extend
Selection'?

If yes, press F8 key once so that it goes away.

"Dave P" wrote:

Excel 2007, I select 1 cell and excel selects 2,3 or 4 cells below the chosen
cell.
I've scoured the help menu's and can't find anything related to stop this
happening.
Please help...this is so frustrating!!!!

Regards and thanks

Dave

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Change your Zoom setting.