Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Create logic functions like a flip-flop in excel?

Hello, How can I creat a circuit like logic function in excel? The simplist
form would be like a logic latch circuit. Where an 'and' gate is used. One of
the two inputs of the 'and' references a independent cell and the other input
of the 'and' function is the output of the same 'and' function. In excel this
creats a circular statement and excel doesn't like it. I am planning to use
the DDE function and feed live data from an other application into the Excel
spreadsheet and I want to use logic on the values perform complex, serial
data annalysis on it in real time. So, I don't know if one allows only one
iteration if it will work or not. Or if their are better ways of doing this.