Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Create logic functions like a flip-flop in excel?

Hello, How can I creat a circuit like logic function in excel? The simplist
form would be like a logic latch circuit. Where an 'and' gate is used. One of
the two inputs of the 'and' references a independent cell and the other input
of the 'and' function is the output of the same 'and' function. In excel this
creats a circular statement and excel doesn't like it. I am planning to use
the DDE function and feed live data from an other application into the Excel
spreadsheet and I want to use logic on the values perform complex, serial
data annalysis on it in real time. So, I don't know if one allows only one
iteration if it will work or not. Or if their are better ways of doing this.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

See if GS Demo from http://www.oaltd.co.uk/Excel/Default.htm get you
started. It is Stephen Bullen's demonstration of circular references.

HTH. Best wishes Harald