Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default underscore in email address covered by hyperlink underscore

In Excel 2007 when I type in an email address that contains an underscore the
auto underscore that denotes the hyperlink overlays the underscores in the
address. The data in the cell displays correctly in the data bar but not in
the cell. Normally I wouldn't care but one of the secretaries pointed out
that if we were to print it out it would look as if the address had spaces in
it, not underscores. My question is: Can I change how a hyperlink
underscore is displayed?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Just re-format the cells to remove underlining.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200848